Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New at This

Ok, here it goes! This is obviously my first attempt at "blogging", so be patient. This seems to be the next thing in keeping people updated as to how you are doing and what you have been up to. Life seems to be so busy these days, and even with the best intentions, I just cannot keep in touch with everyone regularly, as much as i would love to! I am not totally computer 'clueless' but i am not a guru at it either, so this will be a trial and error time for me I'm sure. If you are new to this also, thanks for joining me and being patient, and if you are an experienced blogger, I welcome any and all suggestions!

Now, for my first attempt at posting a picture.....this ought to be fun!
Here are the kids on Easter getting ready to chow down their chocolate bunnies! Poor things never had a chance!!!! Enjoy!

No comments: